A Phase 3, Randomized, Active-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial Evaluating the Impact of a 13-Valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine on Nasopharyngeal Colonization With Vaccine Serotypes of Streptococcus Pneumoniae in Healthy Infants in Israel.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 13 Dec 2017 Results (n=1754) of a post-hoc analysis, published in the Vaccine.
- 10 Jan 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis (n=1866) published in the Vaccine
- 12 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.