Phase 2 multicenter, open-label study of CS-1008 [tigatuzumab], a humanized monoclonal antibody targeting death receptor 5 (DR5), in combination with gemcitabine in chemotherapy naive subjects with unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine; Tigatuzumab
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from Feb 2009 to Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.