A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-blind Trial To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, And Immunogenicity Of A 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine (13vpnc) When Administered Concomitantly With Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine In Healthy Adults 50-59 Years Of Age Who Are Naive To 23-valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine And To Evaluate The Immune Response Of A Second Dose Of 13vpnc Administered 5 Years After Initial 13vpnc Vaccination
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Pfizer; Wyeth
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Apr 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.