A phase IV study of the effectiveness of quetiapine extended release 600mg once a day to control the symptoms of manic phase of bipolar disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMMY
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 09 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Aug 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2008 Actual start date added (May 2008) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.