A phase II, open label, uncontrolled, multi center study to evaluate safety and immunogenicity of a surface antigen, inactivated, adjuvanted influenza vaccine, formulation 2007-2008, when administered to elderly subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 24 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 56 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Sep 2007 New trial record.