Phase II study of the trifunctional bispecific anti-HER-2/Neu x anti-CD3 antibody ertumaxomab in patients with HER-2/Neu overexpressing (3+ or 2+/FISH +) metastatic breast cancer progressing after trastuzumab treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ertumaxomab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Feb 2010 Planned end date (1 Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2008 Checked against Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center site.