Translational Phase I Trial of Escalating Doses of 5-Chloro-2'-Deoxycytidine (CldC) With a Fixed Dose of Tetrahydrouridine Combined With External Brain Radiation for Metastatic Carcinoma to the Brain.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs NSC 371331 (Primary) ; Tetrahydrouridine (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2010 Status changed from suspended to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.