Phase I/II study concomitant high-dose radio-immuno- and chemotherapy with simultaneous application of Zevalin and BEAM [busulfan, cytarabine, etoposide, melphalan] followed by autologous peripheral stem cell transplantation in relapsed and refractory CD 20+ non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ibritumomab tiuxetan (Primary) ; Busulfan; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan
- Indications Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms escZ-BEAM
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2008 Preliminary results presented at ASCO 2008.