An 8-Week, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Four-arm, Parallel-group Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of ABT-143 to Simvastatin in Subjects With Hypercholesterolemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin/choline fenofibrate; Simvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Jun 2010 Results published in the American Journal of Cardiovascular Drugs.
- 07 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 474 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History