A Single-Arm, Open-Label Pilot Trial of the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Vaccine in HIV-1-Infected Men.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.