Protocol PDX-010: A Phase 1, Open-Label Study of Pralatrexate With Vitamin B12 [cyanocobalamin] and Folic Acid Supplementation in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pralatrexate (Primary) ; Cyanocobalamin; Folic acid
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Allos Therapeutics; Spectrum Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.