A Phase II, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Randomised, 12-Week, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Efficacy of Different Doses of KB2115 [eprotirome] as Add on to Statin Treatment in Patients With Dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Eprotirome (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia; Lipid metabolism disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Karo Bio
- 11 Mar 2010 Results were published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM), according to a Karo Bio media release.
- 04 Aug 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, as reported by Karo Bio in a media release.
- 17 Jan 2008 Status changed to in progress, in accordance with media release 9084370.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History