A Multinational Multicenter, Randomized , Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Ad5FGF-4 in Patients With Stable Angina
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Alferminogene-tadenovec (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGENT-4
- 24 Jun 2014 According to Taxus Cardium Pharmaceuticals Group media release, a pooled analysis of the SPECT results of the interim ASPIRE data with the AGENT Phase 2 (700026806, 700016778) study data shows that patients treated with Generx have a 25% improvement in RPDS that is also statistically significant compared to the pooled control groups (p=0.005, n=63).
- 31 Dec 2007 Status changed from suspended to in progress.
- 06 Sep 2007 New trial record.