Phase 4 Study on the Prognosis and Effect of Anti-Diabetic Drugs on Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus With Coronary Artery Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Glipizide (Primary) ; Metformin (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Myocardial infarction; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SPREAD-DIMCAD
- 12 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 21 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2007 New trial record.