A Randomised, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Double-Dummy, Parallel Group Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Oxycodone/Naloxone Prolonged Release Tablets in Subjects With Moderate to Severe, Chronic Cancer Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Cancer pain; Constipation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONFORT
- Sponsors Mundipharma GmbH
- 01 Jan 2012 Results published in Palliative Medicine.
- 02 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History