Gastrointestinal Adverse Effect Outcomes of De Novo African American Kidney Transplant Recipients Treated With Tacrolimus, Corticosteroids and Mycophenolate Mofetil or Enteric Coated Mycophenolate Sodium
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Feb 2011 Actual end date (1 Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.