Phase 2, randomized, open label, multicenter study of intradermal IMA901 plus GM-CSF [granulocyte macrophage-colony stimulating factor] with or without low dose cyclophosphamide pre-treatment in advanced renal cell carcinoma patients with measurable disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMA 901 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factors
- Indications Renal cancer; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors immatics biotechnologies GmbH
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jul 2013 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register, DRKS00004034).
- 28 Mar 2012 Planned patient number is 20 according to European Clinical Trials Database (Extension trial: EudraCT2008-000213-30).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History