Inhaled preprandial human insulin with the AERx iMS versus subcutaneous injected insulin aspart in subjects with diabetes and asthma: A 52-week, open-label, multinational, randomised, parallel trial to investigate long-term safety.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin (Primary) ; Insulin aspart
- Indications Diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Oct 2009 Actual initiation date (Aug 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2008 The actual end date for this trial is February 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.