A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo- and Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of a Fixed Dosage of 1.5 mg/Day of Paliperidone Extended Release (ER) in the Treatment of Subjects With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 03 Mar 2010 Actual patient number (201) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2010 Actual end date (November 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.