Phase II study of VDT (velcade, Doxil and thalidomide) [bortezomib + doxorubicin liposomal + thalidomide] as frontline therapy for patients with previously untreated multiple myeloma (MM).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2007 Results will be presented at the 49th annual meeting of the American Society of Hematology.
- 07 Sep 2007 New trial record.