The Natural History of Community-Associated Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (CA-MRSA) Infections and an Evaluation of Decolonization Strategies.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Chlorhexidine (Primary) ; Mupirocin (Primary) ; Sodium hypochlorite (Primary)
- Indications Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms StLStaRS
- 03 May 2011 Results presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the Pediatric Academic Societies.
- 04 Apr 2011 Actual end date changed from Nov 2009 to Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2010 Actual end date (November 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.