A randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled, crossover, proof of concept study to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of carisbamate in the treatment of essential tremor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carisbamate (Primary)
- Indications Essential tremor
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ortho-McNeil; SK Life Science
- 01 Aug 2012 Company (SK Life Science) added as an association and lead centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Mar 2010 Results published in Movement Disorders.
- 29 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History