Varenicline, an Alpha 4 Beta 2 Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor Partial Agonist, on Cognitive Dysfunction in 120 Patients With Schizophrenia: a Randomized, Double Blind, 8 Weeks Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Varenicline (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Sep 2016 Results (n=60), presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 08 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'Cognitive-function-tests' has not been met (3066936).
- 08 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'Continuous-Performance-Test' has been met (3066936).