Vicriviroc in Combination Treatment With an Optimized ART Regimen in HIV-Infected Treatment-Experienced Subjects (VICTOR-E3).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vicriviroc (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VICTOR-E3
- 18 Apr 2011 Actual patient number (506) and actual end date (1 March, 2011) reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Mar 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History