Synchronise: Esomeprazole 20 mg once daily for relief of upper gastrointestinal symptoms associated with continuous use of NSAIDs [nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs] including COX-2 [cyclooxygenase] selective NSAIDs in Dutch general practice: The influence of risk-factors for NSAID-associated GI damage on symptom response
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary)
- Indications NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNCHRONISE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2008 Status changed from in progress to recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2007 New trial record.