A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled Study of Glypromate® in Patients Undergoing Cardiopulmonary Bypass Surgery, evaluating the efficacy of Glypromate® compared to placebo in the reduction of cognitive decline and comparative levels in functional activities of daily living in these patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycine-proline-glutamate (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SNUG-2
- Sponsors Neuren Pharmaceuticals
- 08 May 2009 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry).
- 11 Sep 2007 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History