A Phase II, Multi-Centre, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Treatment With SA4503, Once Daily for 8 Weeks, in Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Cutamesine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ms Science
- 23 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress, from clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 26 Dec 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.