A randomised phase II feasibility study investigating the biological effects of the addition of zoledronic acid to neoadjuvant combination chemotherapy [cyclophosphamide, docetaxel, epirubicin, fluorouracil] on invasive breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin; Fluorouracil; Trastuzumab
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms ANZAC
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Mar 2013 Results published in Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 03 Nov 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.