Efficacy and safety of the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug etoricoxib in the treatment of acute ankle sprain in sports: A randomized double-blind comparative study among 2 treatments in the acute phase
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etoricoxib (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from May 2008 to Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Oct 2008 Planned initiation date changed from Dec 2007 to Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Sep 2007 New trial record.