A 12-week Open-label, Randomised, Parallel-group, Multicentre, Phase IIIb Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Rosuvastatin (CRESTOR) in Combination With Ezetimibe and Simvastatin in Patients With Hypercholesterolaemia and CHD [coronary heart disease].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe; Rosuvastatin; Simvastatin
- Indications Coronary disorders; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GRAVITY
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Mar 2010 Results presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 03 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History