A phase II, randomized trial of open-label Truvada [emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate] with atazanavir/ritonavir versus multi-class therapy with Truvada, atazanavir/ritonavir, maraviroc and raltegravir in acutely HIV-1 infected antiretroviral-naive subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary) ; Darunavir; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.