Phospholipase levels and serological markers of atherosclerosis 2: An examination of once daily (QD) dosing of A-002 [varespladib] in subjects with stable coronary artery disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Varespladib (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLASMA-2
- Sponsors Anthera Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Nov 2008 Results presented at the 81st Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 03 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 06 Nov 2007 Results are expected in the first quarter of 2008.