Comparison of the Immunogenicity and Reactogenicity of Alternative Schedules of Gardasil Vaccine to Prevent HPV Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Genital warts; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 13 Apr 2011 Results published in the JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- 13 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Feb 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2009 to 1 Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.