Open, Multicentric, PMS Study to Monitor Safety and Reactogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Poliomyelitis Vaccine (Inactivated)-Poliorix, Administered in Korean Children as a Primary Vaccination in Healthy Subjects Aged 2 to 6 Months or as a Booster Vaccination in Subjects Aged 4 to 6 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Poliovirus vaccine inactivated (Primary)
- Indications Poliomyelitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual patient number (349) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.