A randomized, double-blind, controlled dose finding study of NGX-4010 [capsaicin dermal patch] for the treatment of postherpetic neuralgia
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 16 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NeurogesX
- 16 Apr 2011 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 02 Sep 2010 Results of a planned pooled analysis of this trial and 3 other RCTs [700005976, 70005965 and 700014824] were presented at the 13th World Congress on Pain.
- 22 Jul 2010 Results were published in the Journal of Pain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History