A Phase II Trial of Valproic Acid (Depakote ER) in Patients With Advanced Thyroid Cancers of Follicular Origin, Who Are Thyroglobulin Positive/RAI [Radioiodine] Unresponsive.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Valproate semisodium (Primary)
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2007 New trial record.