A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Two-Year Trial to Examine the Changes in Exercise Endurance and COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease] Treated With Tiotropium [tiotropium bromide] Once Daily (EXACTT).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXACTT
- 13 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 519 to 538 as reported by EudraCT.
- 15 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2010 Lead trial centre and sponsor (Pfizer) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History