Phase 1b Multicenter Dose Escalation Study of Carfilzomib With Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone for Safety and Activity in Relapsed Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Dec 2016 Results of a population pharmacokinetic model analysis and exposure response analysis based on pooled data from PX171-003, PX171-004, PX171-005, PX171-006, PX171-007, ASPIRE, ENDEAVOR, CFZ001 and CFZ002 studies published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 07 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History