A Phase I Study of ABT-888 in Combination With Temozolomide (TMZ) in Subjects With Non-Hematologic Malignancies (NHM) and Metastatic Melanoma (MM).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Veliparib (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 11 May 2017 Results evaluating the mass balance of veliparib and drug drug interaction between veliparib and temozolomide, published in the Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- 12 Jan 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Bhardwaj Desai) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 22 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.