A Phase I/II Study of Sorafenib in Combination With Topotecan for the Treatment of Platinum-Resistant Recurrent Ovarian Cancer or Primary Peritoneal Carcinomatosis: Hoosier Oncology Group GYN06-111.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib; Topotecan
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Mar 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, dose of Topotecan has been changed from 4mg/m2 to 3.5mg/m2.
- 24 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.