Randomized phase II study of two different doses of RAD-001 (everolimus) as neo-adjuvant therapy in patients with localized prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Nov 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.