Randomized phase II study of two different doses of RAD-001 (everolimus) as neo-adjuvant therapy in patients with localized prostate cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.