Phase I/II Trial of Vandetanib (ZD6474, ZACTIMA) in Children and Adolescents With Hereditary Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vandetanib (Primary)
- Indications Thyroid cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 May 2018 Planned End Date changed from 27 Jul 2020 to 27 Jul 2022.
- 05 May 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2022.
- 29 Nov 2017 In July 2013, after the FDA approval of vandetanib for adults with advanced metastatic thyroid cancer and after report of initial trial results, the protocol was amended to increase interval tumor response measurements to every 6 months and to allow patients who experienced disease progression by RECIST after achieving a partial response to continue study treatment if there was ongoing clinical benefit