A Randomized, Phase II Trial of AZD2171, Docetaxel, and Prednisone Compared to Docetaxel and Prednisone in Patients with Metastatic, Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer. (NCI Protocol 7451)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Apr 2015 Status changed active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Feb 2013 Secondary efficacy and tolerability results presented at the 2013 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.