A multicenter, open-label, phase II study of the pharmacokinetics and safety of the 100 Mcg misoprostol vaginal insert (MVI 100) in women requiring cervical ripening and induction of labor
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Misoprostol (Primary)
- Indications Labour disorders; Labour induction
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 0 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2008.
- 12 Mar 2008 Status changed from initiated to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.