A Phase III, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study of the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of LibiGel for the Treatment of Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder in Postmenopausal Women.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Testosterone (Primary)
- Indications Decreased libido; Female sexual dysfunction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms BLISS; BLOOM
- 06 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Meeting of the North American Menopause Society.
- 04 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed (following the the ninth unblinded review by the independent Data Monitoring Committee).
- 09 Feb 2012 Study to continue without modifications due to positive tolerability outcomes reported by the eight unblinded review of the independent Data Monitoring Committee, according to a BioSante Pharmaceuticals media release