A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Rilonacept for the Prevention of Gout Flares During Initiation of Allopurinol Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rilonacept (Primary)
- Indications Gout
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Jan 2012 Results published in Arthritis and Rheumatism.
- 03 Mar 2011 Results of a substudy determining the minimally important difference estimates for the Gout Impact Scale published in the Rheumatology.
- 23 Nov 2009 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 44th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History