A single-centre, open-label, randomised explorative pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic study of the gonadotropin-releasing hormone receptor antagonist degarelix (FE 200486) in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Degarelix (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00004043).
- 01 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov