Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Six-month Parallel-group Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Dutasteride 0.5mg Once Daily in Chinese Patients With Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), Followed by a 12-month Open-label Treatment Phase.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Jan 2012 Primary endpoint 'Prostate-volume' has been met.
- 01 Jan 2012 Results pertaining to both the core- and the extension study published in Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 19 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History