A Randomized, Open-label, Crossover Trial of the Effect of Dosing of Daily HSV-2 Suppressive Therapy on HSV Reactivation and Plasma HIV-1 Levels Among HIV-1/ HSV-2 Co-infected Persons.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Valaciclovir (Primary) ; Aciclovir
- Indications Herpes simplex virus type 2 infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History